PowerHand is a powerful tool designed to save time and increase efficiency for deck installations. PowerHand is operated from a standing position allowing for optimum leverage and ease of use.
One PowerHand will make installing deck boards easier, but some professionals use two PowerHands in order to straighten the entire plank length prior to fastening. PowerHand will quickly pay for itself in increased productivity and ease of installation.
PowerHand is the tool you need to:
- Straighten purlins and lighter wood structures
- Adjusting and tightening a floating floor
- Move planks together against a wall
- Move multiple rows with a single set up
- And many other applications